Welcome to Ash Class
Class Teacher: Miss Charlotte Beattie email email@example.com
Wednesdays - Mrs Jacqui Edwards email firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Assistants: Rev Clair Southgate, Mrs Sharon Lane
Year groups: Reception and Year 1
Our class timetable.
We use Interactive Learning Diary (ILD) to assist our planning and recording of each reception child's educational development. The ILD's Parent Portal allows our children, parents and teachers to work closely together.
Parents can access this by clicking on ILD login.
National Curriculum statutory requirements, please click on the individual links below:
- http://www.jollylearning.co.uk/ (Jolly Phonics advice)
- http://www.starfall.com/ (phonics)
- http://bemboszoo.com/ (calligrams)
- https://www.learninggamesforkids.com/keyboarding-games.html (typing games)
- http://tes.iboard.co.uk/player/index.htm (iboard literacy and numeracy)
- http://www.show.me.uk/topicpage/teachers/tArt-and-Design.html (art and design site)
- http://www.naturedetectives.org.uk/ (lots of great outdoor activities for children and grown ups!)
- https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/my-activity-passport (editable list of activities for families with children aged up to 11 years)
- www.net-aware.org.uk NSPCC tool for parents to assess what their children access
- www.thinkuknow.co.uk/ Fun games and activities about staying safe on the internet
- www.bbc.co.uk/cbbc/topics/stay-safe Video clips and a few games
- www.kidsmart.org.uk/ A great internet safety resource for parents and children