Our Winter Uniform
- Plain navy blue pullover, cardigan, sweatshirt without logos (not hoodies)
- Navy or grey school trousers, skirts, pinafores
- White or pale blue long-sleeved or short sleeved shirt or polo shirt
- Sweatshirts and fleeces bearing the school badge can be purchased through the Michael Hope website
- Black school shoes or trainer type shoes (black soles and uppers) to be worn with uniform
- A suitable coat for the time of year / weather as the children are encouraged to play outside whenever possible
- Blue check summer dresses
- Navy or grey school trousers or school shorts
- Smart sandals or school shoes (flip flops, croc type shoes or backless sandals are not suitable for school)
- PE kit should be clearly labelled and available in school at all times but should go home regularly for washing.
- Navy or black shorts with plain white T-shirt
- Sweatshirt and jogging bottoms for when the weather is cold
- Daps (for inside games) or trainers for outside games
- A clearly named drawstring bag to keep PE kit in
All items should be clearly named.
- One piece swimming costume for girls, speedo style trunks for boys (not baggy shorts)
- Swimming hat
- Swimming goggles are not permitted unless a letter has been provided
Both of these items available through the Michael Hope website:
- Book bag
- PE drawstring bag
Drawstring bags hang easily on pegs and don’t take up too much room in the cloakroom.
No rucksacks please due to lack of space in cloakroom areas.
The only jewellery children can wear in school are stud earrings and wrist watches (not novelty watches)
Please ensure that all items of clothing are clearly marked with your child’s name. This helps your child when getting changed, making it easier for them and ensures your child comes home with all the correct clothing.
We have a local school uniform provider, Michael Hope (please visit https://www.michaelhope.co.uk/products/school-shops/box-ce-primary-school, telephone number: 01225 464648). The first time you visit the site you will need to register. If you have any problems using the site please pop in and tell the office.