The school has occupied its present Victorian building since 1875 and has a three-class extension that was completed in July 2005.
We have six classes catering for children aged four to eleven years and there are 165 children on roll. We are a Church of England Voluntary Controlled school. We value the school’s church status and maintain close links with local churches. Through our commitment to the education and care of children in Box we also seek to enrich the community as a whole.