'Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you'
In term 4 our big questions, listed below, focus on 'Compassion'. To help stimulate discussion and reflection at home you can download the 'Home School Values' activities sheet on Compassion.
- What is compassion?
- Do you have to be kind to show compassion?
- How does showing compassion to others make them and us feel?
- Can animals show compassion?
- Can you be compassionate to people you don't know?
- What does compassion mean for Christians?
- How did God show compassion for Jesus when he was put on the cross?