'I can do things through Christ who strengthens me' Philippians 4:13
Big Questions and Discussion Topics
Some families have enjoyed discussing the big questions we use in assemblies at home. To support this the big questions for term 1 on 'Perseverance' are listed below. You can also download the 'Home School Values' activities sheet on Perseverance that families can do together to stimulate discussion and reflection.
- What is perseverance?
- Why do farmers persevere at harvest time to grow good crops?
- Why is it important to persevere?
- Who inspires people to persevere?
- Does perseverance sometimes mean being brave?
- Why did Jesus persevere when people didn't believe in him?