In term 1 we looked at 'Responsibility'
The big questions we focused on for term 1 on 'Responsibility' are listed below. You can also download the 'Home School Values' activities sheet on Responsibility that families can do together to stimulate discussion and reflection.
- How can you be responsible?
- Why do we do things for ourselves?
- Do you have to be responsible for other people's actions?
- Why are older siblings responsible?
- Can you be responsible for your parents/your family/friends?
- Can being irresponsible cause other people to suffer?
- Can you be responsible for people you don't know?
- Is God responsible for looking after the world?
- Can everyone be responsible for looking after the world?
- Why does a penguin looking after a baby represent responsibility?
- What were Jesus's responsibilities?
- Is God responsible for Jesus?
- Is God responsible for all our actions?