In term 3 we explored 'Courage'
Big Questions and Discussion Topics
Some families have enjoyed discussing the big questions we use in assemblies at home. To support this the big questions for term 3 on 'Courage' are listed below. You can also download the 'Home School Values' activities sheet on Courage that families can do together to stimulate discussion and reflection.
- When do we need to be courageous?
- Can you be scared and courageous?
- What does it take to overcome your fears?
- Do you have to have a fear to be courageous?
- Do you have to be courageous to climb a mountain?
- How can others help you have courage?
- Is courage a thing you can give to other people?
- Can you teach others how to be courageous?
- Are animals courageous?
- Why does the lion represent courage?
- Is God courageous?
- Does God help you be courageous?
- Why was Jesus so courageous when he was about to die?
- Did Jesus show courage when he died and he wasn't scared?