'Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid, do not be discouraged for the Lord, your God will be with you wherever you go.'
Deuternomy, Joshua 1:9
In term 3 our big questions, listed below, focus on 'Courage'.
To help stimulate discussion and reflection at home you can download the 'Home School Values' activities sheet on Courage.
- What is courage?
- Why does a lion represent courage?
- When do you need courage?
- What does it take to overcome our fears?
- Why do we sometimes need courage to do the right thing?
- How do we overcome our fears and show courage?
- Can nature be courageous?
- What did Jesus do to show courage?