Trust & Respect
'Do to others as you would have them do to you.'
'My God is my strength whom I trust.'
In term 2 our big questions, listed below, focus on 'Trust & Respect'.
To help stimulate discussion and reflection at home you can download the 'Home School Values' activities sheet on Trust & Respect.
Trust and Respect
- What is trust and respect?
- Why is it important to remember what happened in the past?
- Who should we trust?
- Why do people trust and respect God?
- How does advent help us prepare for Christmas?
- Was it easy for Mary to trust God?
- Is Jesus the light of the world?