'A friend loves at all times'
In term 6 our big questions, listed below, focus on 'Friendship'.
To help stimulate discussion and reflection at home you can download the 'Home School Values' activities sheet on Friendship.
- What is friendship?
- Why are friends important?
- Do you have to have a friend to be happy?
- How can we help friends in difficulty?
- Can friendships be a bad thing?
- What is a true friend?
- How many friends can you have?
- Can we be a friend to people we don't know?
- Can God/Jesus be our friend?
- How can we strengthen our friendships?